Nursery is provided on Sunday mornings during our Sunday School hour and Worship service for infants through age 3.
Our church strives to provide a safe place for each child. Our nursery is equipped with age appropriate toys and activities for your child to play with while he/she is in the nursery. At least two volunteers will be present to watch children while services are going on. You can help us keep all of the children in the nursery safe by:
- Keeping your child at home if they are sick.
- Alerting the volunteers about any special needs your child may have. If your child has food allergies alert our nursery staff, and put any allergy free snacks in a clearly marked container.
- Make sure your child’s belongings are in a bag marked with his/her name on it.
The Cascade Presbyterian nursery provides a safe place for your child while you are away. Nursery volunteers are members of our church who are trained to care for your child while he/she is in our nursery.
Nursery Workers: Nursery Schedule
Preschoolers (ages 4 & 5): For 2012-13 the class will be taught by Eowyn Muller and Patty Barragan.
The preschoolers use the "Show Me Jesus" curriculum from Great Commission Publications.
- Fall: GOD KEEPS HIS PROMISES - Find out about God through his faithfulness to his Old Testament people.
- Winter: GOD LEADS HIS PEOPLE - God's thrilling rescue of Israel from Egypt and how the Old Testament points to the Savior.
- Spring: LIVING IN GOD'S FAMILY - What it means to be part of God's family and living as God's child.
- Summer: Our children's classes take a break during the Summer and resume the Sunday after rLabor Day.
The Preschool classroom is located down the stairs and at the end of the hallway on the left.
The elementary classes uses the "Bible Study Guide for All Ages". With the Bible Study Guide, students cover nearly the entire Bible over 6 years, studying some Old Testament and New Testament each year.
Lower Elementary (grades K-2): For 2012-13 the class will be taught by Toni Muller.
Our lower elementary students use Units 1 & 2 of "Bible Study Guide for All Ages".
- David and Solomon (1 Kings, 2 Chronicles, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon)
- Non-Pauline Letters (James; 1 & 2 Peter; 1, 2 & 3rd John; Jude)
The Lower Elementary classroom is located down the stairs at the end of the hallway on the right.
Upper Elementary (grades 3-5): For 2012-13 the class will be taught by Eric Royer.
Our upper elementary students use Units 3 & 4 of "Bible Study Guide for All Ages".
- Paul's 3rd Missionary journey and Associated Epistles (Acts, Corinthians, Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Philemon, 1 & 2 Timothy.
- The Divided and Conquered Kingdoms of Israel (2 Kings, 2 Chronicles, Obadiah, Joel, Jonah, Amos, Hosea, Isaiah, Micah, Zephaniah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Jeremiah)
The Upper Elementary classroom is located down the stairs at the end of the hallway on the right.
**Summer: Please note that our children's classes take a break during the Summer and resume int Sunday after Labor Day.
Education Hour: 9:15 am
Our education classes are offered Sunday mornings from 9:15-10:15. The classes are offered for children of all ages.
Children’s classes utilize the Bible Study Guide for All Ages curriculum to teach these young children the stories of the Bible.
3350 Willamette Street
Eugene OR 97405